1. First of all, of course, my brand new Oreck Magnesium Vacuum!! I use like 3 times a week. It's wonderful. If you haven't had a chance to check out my review & enter the giveaway, go do it. Like, now. Today is the LAST day to enter to win your very own Magnesium vacuum, valued at $499!
2. Check out these little treasures I got for Baby Fitz!! I'm so exited. I ordered them from Bebe Bee Couture! I decided I wanted to get some cute things for Fitz's birth photos... and I died when I saw this orange & white pixie hat. And this blue cocoon!! Ohh be still my little heart. I can't wait to put him in these things.
3. Hello new iphone case that I won in a giveaway!! It's from a company called Cuptakes. And they have some of the cutest case designs EVAR. I had actually just gotten a new iphone case recently, but am still super excited about this one. Will be switching cases constantly.
4. And last but not least... I got my Birch Box. Have you ever heard of them? I hadn't until a few months ago, but sat on the fence about whether to sign up or not. But I finally bit the bullet and I'm glad I did.
So pretty much, every month... a cute little pink box shows up in my mail box full of goodies to sample. You get between 4-5 beauty products in your box, and they send different products to different people - depending on the beauty profile you fill out when you sign up.
And for real, who wouldn't love to get a bunch of sweet beauty products delivered right to their door every month? You never know what you're going to get, that's the best part!
And get this. It's only $10 per month! What a steal, huh?? It's a really neat, inexpensive way to spoil yourself.
Alrighty, so in my Birch Box this month:
- Dermalogica | Daily Microfoliant. It's an exfoliating powder, all you have to do is add water to it and it creates a paste that will buff away dead skin cells. Sweeeeet!
- Eye Rock | Designer Liner. These are single use, stick on liner strips. How fun are these?? I am totally going to put these on, maybe this weekend?
- Jouer | Luminizing Moisture Tint. Basically it's a tinted facial moisturizer. It leaves your skin dewy and glowing. This stuff is brilliant. It isn't heavy like foundation. Feels just like you're putting on lotion, and it has a perfect tan tint to it.
- Juice Beauty | Blemish Clearing Serum. High-performing zit serum with organic botanicals to purify your skin. 'Nuff said. :)
- Supersmile | Powdered Mouthrinse. Little powder filled pouches you can take with you on-the-go. All you need is to add water to it and it will sweeten your breath AND whiten your teeth. Seriously awesome.
- Special Birchbox digital downloads. I also received 6 free tunes from a an indie rock band called Green River Ordinance.