Hi. I feel like it's been a while since I've posted anything! Honestly, I've been keeping myself busy! I've found that it really helps my nervousness about the upcoming arrival of my baby boy... to just keep myself distracted!
So I've been doing stuff but have been terrible about documenting via photos. So.. I think I will just make this a random post.
Are you ready for bullet points and random iphone pictures?
- I went to TWO movies this week. Go me! My Hubby and I got to have a last minute "date day" on Saturday and we went to this $3 theater. It's pretty cool because they play movies on the big screen that are about to be released onto DVD. We went to see The Grey. It was INTENSE. That's all I will say about that.
I also went with my sister to see The Hunger Games. No, I did not read the books - nor will I ever. I don't generally read fiction novels. Actually... I don't prefer to read books in general. Yah, I'm lame like that. BUT after all the hype, and reading about the story of The Hunger Games I figured the movie would be entertaining. And it was. I liked it. Definitely worth seeing, but also not nearly as good as I thought it would be, given all the hype around it. I suppose if you read the books, you might feel differently. But I also think that a movie should be able to stand on it's own without having read the books ahead of time. But oh well, I enjoyed myself so it's all good. And guess what?? I only had to get up to pee ONCE during the entire 2 1/2 hour movie. I'm proud of myself. :)
- I had my 38 week OB appointment this week. My doctor confirmed that little mister is definitely posterior as of now. Even though I pretty much already knew he had flipped, I was still hoping I was wrong. Booooo! So.... she gave me some different tips on how to try to get him to flip back to the anterior position... but she doesn't seem super hopeful about it, given his size and the shape of my pelvis. Blah. I don't want to talk about it anymore cause I will just nervous and worked up.
- We have been spending lots of time outside!! Our weather has been kinda dumb (rain, then hail, then sun, then more rain). But when it's been nice... we've taken advantage of it for sure! Playing lots with neighbor kids, bubbles, having BBQ's... you know.
- Oh and my poor little guy got a black eye :-( He slipped in the shower and bonked his eye really good. He looks so pitiful but he's a trooper!! OH and I gave him a much needed haircut. I won't mention how I had to bribe him with suckers and smarties to get him to hold still.:-)
- Oh and in general... this is how I've been feeling lately. Tired and just exhausted. BUT, like I said.. I'm really trying to enjoy this last few weeks. Dinners, movies, getting out as much as I can with Bennett. I know that once Fitz comes, we'll probably be hermits for a little bit so I really wanna spend lots of time doing fun things right now.
- I have also been busy finishing up taxes (kill me now!!), and finishing up last minute odds and ends for work before I am on official maternity leave! And I'm happy to report that I am totally done! All photo sessions have been completed and orders have been filled. I've just been gathering up 2013 High School Seniors for my Senior Rep program and getting the contracts ready. I am planning to go back to work the beginning of June so I want everything settled and ready for me to just rock it out. Can't wait to fall back into a routine. Hopefully I can find a balance between TWO kids and photography.
Well alrighty then, I think that's it! Hope you are all having a wonderful week :-)