What's in my box this month?
- LUNA Bar. Yum & enough said there.
- Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift. I will be honest and say I probably wouldn't buy this perfume, but it smells good I guess. I'll probably put it on every once in a while.
- Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive. I actually gave this sample to a friend. BUT these towelettes seem pretty awesome. Supposedly they are streak-free. I'll have to ask my friend if that's true.
- Stila one step bronze | This is a 3-in-1 primer, bronzer and skin protector. It's actually like a cream as opposed to a powder. After application, it dries with a coppery, matte-like finish. I also found out that the serum helps regulate oil production wand helps shrink the look of enlarged pores, lines & wrinkles. (watch a video about it here)
Okay I totally sound like an infomercial but really, I have used this for a couple of days now and I really like it. No I love it. And they sent the full sized product (regularly $40!). I'm pretty pleased with it and I think I will be purchasing this again once it runs out.
- theBalm cosmetics Stainiac | This is a tinted gel used for both lips AND cheeks. It's water-based, so as long as you blend it well, it won't leave any streaks. To see the application of this product, click here.
I have been using Stainiac the last few days as well and I'm impressed. The look it leaves on your cheek is similar to a blush but since it doubles as a lip stain-- it's pretty much brilliant.
I am not paid to write these reviews of birchbox, but I really do love getting these little mystery beauty boxes in the mail and totally recommend it!! So if you haven't signed up yet, do it!