So here we go.. assuming that anyone even cares to learn 100 random things about me. Gosh I'm so vain. Ha.
1. I can probably recite the entire script of Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Despicable Me, and Monsters, Inc. Just to name a few :-) the joy of having a toddler.
2. Real quick, these are some things I don't like (i will get all the negativity out all at once): Yard work, traffic, seafood, football, writing checks, spiders, "toddlers & tiara's", heavy metal, toyota's, leopard print, USPS and almost all other government run institutions, doing the dishes, and unattentive parents.
Okay moving on to happy things...
3. Rainbow chip frosting is the bomb.com
4. I've owned 4 different cars in the last 11 years. All Honda's....brand loyalty folks.
5. I really like clipping my toenails, but I couldn't tell you why.
6. Thunder storms are awesome!
7. I have been in a hot air balloon ride. It was pretty much incredible
8. I am super opinionated but I have learned to zip it. (Most of the time) okay maybe I still share my opinions pretty freely around people I know well, but I still hold back quite a bit.
9. I have lived in Washington State my entire life. Can't see ever moving out of WA, but if my Husband had his way- we'd move to New York.
10. I love baseball and my home team the Mariners. Even though they suck. lol
11. I'm not a really sensitive person. I definitely used to be, but I've learned that life is too short to stress about the silly drama. I'm a rock now (usually!) ;-)
12. I always have a million decorating ideas floating around my head but I hardly ever follow through with any of them. I guess I'm flakey like that.
13. I have never read the Twilight series and I never ever plan to. Although, I have seen the movies and they are pretty good I guess. But no, I don't think Robert Pattinson is very attractive.
14. I'm addicted to Facebook and Instagram. I admit it.
15. We are an Apple kind of house. iMac, iPhone, iPad, iPod... all the "i"s live here.
16. I actually really love to vacuum.
17. My favorite place on earth is Disneyland/Disney World. I CAN NOT WAIT to take my boys there.
18. I was on my high school's drill team (not to be confused with cheerleaders, though) and we pretty much always placed first in all of our invitationals, and at the state competition.
19. I like cheesy love songs.
20. I am probably the only girl on the planet that didn't cry at The Notebook!
21. I never knew what I wanted to do when I "grew up"... took random classes in college and never found a solid direction. Then I got married and fell in love with photography. Opening my own business was the greatest blessing. I am truly passionate about it and I love my job!
22. I don't prefer turkey on Thanksgiving, gimme a honey maple ham! :)
23. I love the all-you-can-eat breadsticks and salad at Olive Garden. Yumm. Wish there was one closer to me, I have drive like 40 minutes to get to one.
24. I order my pizza with no cheese.
25. I kind of love to drink coke. Okay you all already knew that one! ha ha. I ran out of things to say.
...to be continued...