100 random things about me. See part 1 here!
26. I spend most of the day in comfy pants and an oversized t-shirt. When you're breastfeeding and covered in spit-up, pee, pooh, snot, and any and all other gross bodily fluids... it makes the most sense.
27. When I was 18 and people would ask me "Where do you see yourself in 10 years?" I would always respond "Doing something I love, married to a good guy... with at least 2 kids" And that's exactly what is happened. I'm extremely blessed.
28. I am not superstitious at all.
29. I love shopping but rarely actually buy anything. And when I do, most times I get major buyers remorse.
30. I love those really big and soft sugar cookies with the pink frosting. You know what I'm talking about, right? They are so delicious!!
31. My favorite color is gray.
32. I gained 7lbs in the first year and a half after I got married. And since the birth of my kids, I've gained 8lbs more. Whoa.
33. I used to snorkel and swim in the ocean all of the time when I was a kid and never had a problem with it. But now that I'm older, I've become a scaredy cat. Specifically of open water. Swimming in the middle of the ocean? No thanks!
34. I spend less than an hour a day on my computer.
35. I actually don't mind changing diapers. (except the poopy ones, don't like those! duh.)
36. If I didn't have to go through pregnancy, I think I'd want like 4-5 kids.
37. I don't really believe in "luck".... per-say. To be "lucky" means that something good happened by chance, and that it could have happened to anyone. I don't agree with that. I feel that every good thing that happens to us is a blessing, by the hand of God. Luck has nothing to do with it. By having this mindset, it's allowed me to really appreciate everything in my life, knowing that all of the joy I feel is meant exactly for me.
38. I don't talk about my blog to anyone but other bloggers. In fact, most of the time, I go out of my way to avoid the topic all together. Being a blogger is really unique and I've found that most people don't "get" it.
39. Any size soda for $1 from McDonald's. I'm all over that.
40. I haven't had any dye or hair color of any kind in my hair in over 4 years!
41. I would rather spend money on my kids than on myself. I'm not the only one, am I?
42. I took Spanish in high school and at the time, I hated it. But in retrospect, I really wish I would have payed more attention and taken more initiate to learn it better. I'd love to be fluid in Spanish.
43. If I could have any talent, it would be to sing well. I think that would be awesome!
44. I'm not afraid to fly at all, but I am afraid of heights.
45. I'm obsessed with Zulily. I think they have the best deals ever!! Online shopping is quite addicting.
46. I hardly use Twitter anymore.
47. My favorite "genre" to photograph is engagements!
48. I have never never played the lottery and never plan to.
49. I really disliked high school and I would never "do it over again!" I didn't go to my 10 year reunion.
50. I have never broken any bones or had any stitches!! I've been blessed!
Family pic! :)