51. I am obsessed with chapstick. Not to be mistaken with lip gloss (I do not like lip gloss). I have some in every single room so it's readily available. I like the Nivea brand chapstick, FYI.
52. I've considered getting eyelash extensions, but I wonder if it's worth the money?
53. I bake cookies all of the time, but I hardly ever eat any. I give them away.
54. My least favorite chore to do is the dishes.
55. I wear my wedding band every day, but almost never put on my engagement ring anymore. The diamond just kind of gets in the way now with the little kids.
56. I have a pretty terrible memory when it comes to my early childhood. I always hear a lot of people talk about things that happened when they were 5 & 6 years old. I don't really remember back that young!
57. I would fill up my entire wall space with pictures, canvases, art, shelving, decor... etc. But my Husband thinks "less is more" when it comes to home decor. BORING.
58. I worked at Papa Murphy's and American Eagle when I was in high school. Woot woot!
59. My favorite sea animal (mammal) is the Dolphin. I think they are the sweetest creature ever, and are super smart. It makes me mad that people kill them.
60. I don't believe in ghosts, however, I do believe in spirits... kind of.
61. I am 5'3" and my Husband is 6'2"ish. There's about a foot difference in our heights, and it looks pretty awkward in pictures, but I kinda dig it.
62. Even though I'm a professional photographer, I actually don't like getting my own family photos taken. I do it, though, because it's important.
63. I'm so NOT a morning person. Too bad both of my kids wake up between 5-6am. Figures!
64. I love a love/hate relationship with my inbox. I absolutely love getting e-mails and I always do my best to respond quickly. But I've found that on a lot of occasions, I get buried in e-mails, so I procrastinate with replying, and then it just gets worse.
65. I think one of the best purchases my Husband and I ever made, was our King sized Tempurpedic mattress. It is actually more of an investment, really. I just want to melt in that thing and sleep alllll day. Oh and it was a life savor throughout my pregnancies.
66. I don't celebrate Valentines Day. Lucky for my Hubby.
67. I've never been a big make-up wearer, but I'm starting to get into it a little more. My most recent, favorite purchase, is the Naked 2 eye shadow pallet by Urban Decay. Love it.
68. I told myself I would never own a mini-van but now I'm dying for one!!
69. Ideally, I'd love to have 4-5 kids, but I don't see that happening because I don't want to be pregnant that many times.
70. I always try to give the benefit of the doubt, in all situations. And I'm very forgiving.
71. I'm a sap. I love watching romantic dramas, specifically movies based off of Nicholas Sparks novels. Bring on the water works.
72. My 3 all time favorite TV series are Lost, Prison Break & The Walking Dead
73. I have to live in a house with a lot of windows. I guess it could be the photographer in me, but I crave natural light. I have to have the blinds open all day or I find that I get snippy.
74. I have never been skiing or snowboarding. The only winter sport I've ever done is sledding. But that doesn't count. lol
75. I Love, with a capitol "L", getting things in the mail. Obviously, not bills. But packages. Doesn't it just make your day 100x's better??!
Dang it's hard coming up with this many things about me/my life. You'd think it'd be easier.