Playing along with Vintage Modern Wife for Happies & Crappies. Pretty self-explanatory I think. Sounds fun and a neat way to end the week!
- I went to Target this week and not only were my littles extremely well
behaved, I scored some awesome goodies while I was there!! I almost
never go to Target anymore, because there isn't one super close to me, I
almost forget how much I love that place!
- My sweet little Easton has hit several little milestones in the past few
weeks. He says Mama and Dada. He also waves bye-bye, gives kisses, and
gives high fives!! I love watching him learn and develop!
- We had some pretty awesome weather last week and I got to enjoy quite a bit of time outside!
- Work is starting to pick up for me, which I love and am always excited
about! I'm so happy to have a job that I adore, and a Husband who
- BlissDom is less than a week away!!! As much as I will miss my family, I'm really excited to have some time to focus on myself, my career, and my blog. It's much needed time away.
- I actually don't have a lot of crappies to list. Which is a good thing, right? Only thing that's annoying right now is that we got an unexpected bill from Easton's birth (FROM OVER A YEAR AGO!). It's kind of ridiculous, but we gotta pay it. Ah well, he's worth it.