So... I sat here looking at a blank "page" for about 5 minutes and then just decided to start writing.... with no direction and see where it took me. So here's what I am literally thinking, right now. No preplanned bullet points & no photos.
1. Juan Pablo is probably the worst Bachelor EVER. Who else is watching The Bachelor? UGH. I just want to reach through the computer screen and slap him silly. Okay, wait. Him an Ben tie for the worst Bachelor status. L-A-M-E. (yes... as I was sitting there, that is exactly what popped into my head).
2. But moving on. I am having a hard time giving up Coke. The soft drink... not the drug, obviously. No but really, I have started this whole exercise thing, and I've been doing really really good (a post about this later), but I'm having the hardest time changing my diet. I just love my Coca Cola way too much. And carbs. Bleh. Baby steps, right?
3. I HATE doing dishes so much. I would rather clean the toilets than do dishes. I've actually considered just buying all paper utensils so I can just discard the "dishes" when I'm done, rather than having to wash them. I'm sorta ridiculous, I know.
4. Our taxes are done!! Isn't it such a relief when you get your taxes filed?? Mine are especially a pain because since I own a photography business, I have to file State B&O taxes and then also claim everything again on our Federal Taxes. And if you own a small business, you know how much the government takes from you and it's kind of insane and depressing. So basically I always dread doing them. But now that they're done -- I just feel like I have a huge weight off my shoulders.
5. So we are forecasted to get some snow this weekend! I know that by now, most of the country is despising the cold weather and the snow. But here in Seattle... we hardly ever get snow. Granted, it's been pretty cold (for WA, anyway), but if it's going to be in the 20's, I'd like at least a few inches of snow to back it up. I mean come on!!! I have 2 little boys that I want to take out and make snow angles with. So East Coast, send some of that white stuff over to the west coast, k?
If you actually read this random, pointless brain dump, let's be BFF's.