I think we are all familiar with Evenflo's baby products! They make everything from strollers to high chairs, baby gates to carriers, and jumpers to baby bottles. They also have a fabulous line of car seats, and that's what I'm here to talk about today!!
Car seat safety is so so important to me. And even more so after I was involved in car accident last year. And unfortunately, Easton was with me when it happened. There is nothing more scary than the moments following an accident, wondering if you're child is alright. Luckily, we were all okay, but ever since then, I've been super picky and selective about which car seats we use.
Recently, I was presented an opportunity to test out the Evenflo Platinum Symphony DLX All-in-one Car Seat. Before I agreed, I looked it up and researched it, and was really excited about the things I read.
When it arrived, I opened the box and my first impression was "Wow! This thing is stylish! I love the colors and design." Besides it's appearance, though, I could immediately tell how well made it was, and that it felt extremely sturdy. It comes with a body pillow for those with rear facing infants, it looked so comfortable, but I took it out since my kiddos are a little bigger now. ;)
Evenflo Platinum Symphony car seat are:
- Accommodates children between 5-11lbs! So pretty much my kids will be in this seat until they're teenagers ;) Okay, well until they're at least 7 or 8.
- Outlast Performance Fabric. This seat uses temperature regulating fabric, that absorbs hot and cold temperatures, releasing it as needed. This is so awesome for the kiddos that get super hot in their car seats, or in those cold winter months.
The image on the left is of a child after 30 minutes in a seat with OUTLAST. On the right is the same child who sat in the exact same style car seat and for the same amount of time, but without the OUTLAST performance fabric.
- Buckle Pockets. These are genius. They're designed to protect from hot buckle burns (as a result from them heating up in the sun) and make it easier to secure your child in the seat without the fuss of having to dig out the straps from under them! Hallelujah!
- SureLATCH Technology. This makes for super easy and secure installation. All you have to do is click and latch into your vehicle and push down to feel and hear the seat auto tighten.
- e3 Side Impact. This technology will significantly reduce the forces in side impact crashes by 50%, using advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection.
- One-hand adjustable headrest. You can move this baby up & down to grow with your child.
- Easy-ff, machine washable car seat pad. This is super important to me. With two little kids, things get messy and being able to easily wash the fabric is a must.
- Up-front multi-position reclines for comfort. If you rake road trips, this is awesome!! You can recline the seat quite a bit, making it easier for them to take a little snooze while on the road.
Platinum Symphony car seat, I think Evenflo nailed it with this one. I highly recommend it if you're looking for a quality car seat that can grow nicely with your children.