“This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FoodDeservesDelicious #CollectiveBias”
Do you have an easy salad dressing recipe that reminds you of when you were a kid?? I do. There are several things that my Mom used to make when I was growing up -- and now I make them for my family. And especially with two little kids, I like to have things that make lots of leftovers so that we can have quick, easy lunches or dinners all ready to go.
One of my very favorite things that my Mom used to make when I was growing up, is this super yummy Chicken Salad Wrap. I've modified the recipe just a tiny bit to my own personal taste, but essentially, is the same thing as I used to eat. And I was pretty excited to see that my kids loved it just as much as I did. And now, I'm sharing it with you :)
A lot of this stuff you'll already have on hand, which is awesome. This recipe is fairly inexpensive to make and it provides tons of left overs, so it's perfect to throw together for lunches/dinner for a couple of days.
- 3/4 cup of chopped cucumber (peeled)
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 3/4 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 cups chicken
- 1/4 cup of mayo
- 1/4 cup of Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing or Zesty Italian Dressing
- Flour or wheat tortillas
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop the cucumber and celery, shred your cheese, add your dressings and viola! Last step is to pile it onto your tortilla and enjoy :)
- This will make enough for 8-10 servings depending on how much you use in each wrap. It stores great in the refrigerator. Put leftovers in an air tight container and use within 2 days.
Also, if you want a lighter wrap, be sure to grab light mayo as well as the Kraft Ranch or Italian Dressings in Lite or Fat Free. There is also a lot of leniency with the chicken. I just used shredded canned chicken. But if you'd prefer grilled chicken, that would be awesome as well.
I love love love this recipe. It's super easy and something the whole family can enjoy! What are your go-to recipes?