But I was sitting here on my laptop answering some e-mails, when a text message from my Husband popped up and said "Nothin' new on the blog for a while, what gives?" lol. I love that my Husband actually reads my blog, but he's kind of a drill Sargent sometimes. He's always ordering me around, telling me what I should be writing about and how I should be handling my blog. Okay I'm kidding -- he doesn't order me around. But he does take an interest in my blog, and for that, I'm grateful.
Do your Husband's read your blog???
Back to what I was saying, I feel like blogging has become a little bit more calculated as of late. I miss the days that I just sat down on a whim, wrote was I was feeling, then hit publish without any hesitation. Even if it was just one or two sentences or something that is meaningful to me. Or something that really isn't that meaningful at all.
So with that said, I thought I would make a Happy List. And who knows, maybe I'll make a Happy List every week if I feel like it ;-)
THINGS MAKING ME HAPPY RIGHT NOW:
1. I ordered the new iPhone 6! I actually wasn't planning on getting a new phone for a while, but recently, mine started having major issues with reception. So... my new phone should be here by the end of the month!
2. DISNEYLAND! We are just over a week away from our trip to Southern California and I'm absolutely stoked!! The countdown is on. 9 Days....
3. Nail polish. It a small thing, but I've really been loving nail polish lately. Adding that little bit of color actually cheers me up! Ya know?
4. Amazon Prime. I'm legit obsessed with Amazon. I basically do all of my shopping online through them now, well, except groceries. But the 2-day shipping is amazing.
5. My clients. I don't talk about my photography business a very much here on my personal blog. I'll the first to admit that running a business can be stressful, but I just love the people that I meet and have the privilege of working with.
5. This sweater. I got it at H&M a few months ago and I've been waiting for it to get cold enough to wear it! I am really digging the black & white chunky stripes.