HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone (tomorrow)!!! ;-) I hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend with lots of family, friends, food, and most importantly, thankful hearts. We are keeping it small and mellow this year, it will be just my little family and I celebrating Thanksgiving. BUT, we are taking a mini-vacation this coming weekend to my Mom's beach house. Oh yah!!! I haven't mentioned it yet.
So my Mom bought a place on the Washington Coast a few months back. This is our first time going and I'm stoked! It's only 2.5 hours from us, so I foresee a lot of time spend out at the beach in the future. It will be cold this time of year, but doesn't matter. It's the beach. :-)
So yah, you saw this coming. A very brief, but significant Thankful list.
I'm Thankful for...
- My Husband. He puts up with a lot from me, and I love him very much for that.
- My boys, Bennett & Easton. They challenge me at every turn, but they also teach me so much.
- My Mom & Sister. I feel very blessed to have them near by. My kids get to see their Yia-Yia and their Aunt quite often, which makes my heart so happy!
- Awesome in-laws. There are a lot of people who don't really like their in-law's. But, I'm one of the ones that can say I honestly love mine! They are so giving, and loving. I'm honored to be a part of my Husband's family.
- My best friend, Kiara. She's my rock, I don't know what I would do without her.
- A fantastic community. We are honestly so lucky to live in such a wonderful area. In fact, our town was voted the #1 place to raise a family in Washington State.
- My photography business. I'm so grateful to be able to have a job I love AND be able to stay at home with my kids.
- Social media. Sounds a little bit superficial, but it's true. Social media has brought true and lasting friendships into my life. It's also offered me an outlet, and of course, opportunities to help contribute to my family financially.
What is on your Thankful List this year? And what are your Thanksgiving plans??