“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Tree Top, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TreeTopInc #raisinggoodapples http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV”
Who else is stoked for the warm sunshine-y weather?? In Seattle, Springtime can be super unpredictable. So when I see the sun, I grab the kids and we go outside. Whether if be just run through the sprinkler, shoot water guns, , ride bikes up & down the street, head to the park, or take a bigger family outing. It doesn't matter, we take advantage of the sun when we can! :)
And this past weekend, the forecast told me "sunny & in the mid-60's!" Woot! As I was pondering what amazing and fun place I should take the kids, and honestly, I kept drawing blanks. I feel like so often, we put so much pressure on ourselves to be creative and unique. You know, be the family that does all of the cool things with their kids. Oh, no? That's just me?? ;-)
So, Saturday evening, I took my boys in the backyard with the bubbles they got from their Easter baskets, and a yummy snack and got carried away with the simplicity of it. I think it's important to take these little opportunities to talk and laugh with your kids, and to teach them that these little moments are just as awesome and enjoyable as the larger ones.
I mean, seriously, look at their faces!!
When I decided it was time to take a break from bubbles & have a snack, they literally squealed and swarmed around me like little bees while I was getting these out for them!
Their favorite is the Tree Top Cinnamon Apple Sauces, specifically in the pouches <---- that part is super important!! Who has time to eat with a spoon? These are perfect for a quick & wholesome snack when we're busy having fun, or are on the go! My only issue is that we can really never have enough of them, they are so obsessed with them. Thank goodness Fred Meyer is just down the street, I can zip over there and get more quickly when we run out! ;-)
Here are a few fun & interesting tidbits about Tree Top:
‣ In effort to bring awareness to “Raising Good Apples”, Tree Top is partnering with the National Gardening Association’s KidsGardening.org to help educate kids on gardening. For every box of Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches purchased through 5/31 Tree Top will donate $1 to help KidsGardening.org to help build and grow youth gardens.
‣ Located in the heart of Washington’s apple country, Tree Top is a grower-owned co-op, deeply rooted in the communities where we work and live. For more than 50 years, Tree Top has been a trusted brand dedicated to delivering top-quality products and premium ingredients such as juices, smoothies and sauces.
‣ Tree Top has a long-standing passion for growing, producing and innovating world-class fruit products. Tree Top Apple Sauce Pouches taste great and are made with 100% USA grown apples and local ingredients.
And guess what?? I have a super fun giveaway for you today!!
Tree Top Giveaway - Kids Gardening Kit will consist of:
- "My Gardening Journal"
- Red Tubrug pail
- Kids gardening gloves
- Watering can
- Soft touch hand tool set
- Favorite Five Sprouting seeds
- Tree Top Apple Sauce pouches
a Rafflecopter giveaway